£17,653 (Price includes optional extra SE Pack AL-KO AKS stabiliser, alloy wheels, steel spare wheel & carrier and CD player with speakers & MP3 connectivity, wheel lock receptor – £469 and factory fitted built in microwave – £190)
Xplore is the most innovative lightweight value caravan range available today. The multi-award-winning range features layouts that are both unique and exclusive – and some of the very lightest caravans in the UK.
Every model is compact and easy-to-tow with virtually any car, yet the Xplore’s diminutive size belies the spacious and ingenious storage within. All Xplore caravans are fully-bonded using SoLiD Construction. This industry-leading structural bonding is proven to be Strong, Light and Dry and is backed by a 10 Year Body Integrity and Water Ingress Warranty.
5700mm / 18'8"
7290mm / 23'11"
2180mm / 7'2"
Blackhorse Hire Purchase Representative Example:
|Deposit / Part Exchange||£653.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£17,000.00|
|Purchase Fee (Included in the Final Payment)||£10.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£25,303.40|
|118 Monthly Payments||£205.42|
|Duration of Agreement||120 Months|
|Representative APR||8.2% APR|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||7.9%|
- 4kW Space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas or electric with quiet night-time setting – internally ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for guaranteed all weather comfort
- 6’5” Headroom
- Exterior access battery box with mains electric inlet (Battery not included)
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Combination oven and grill
- Dometic curved-door fridge freezer with large storage capacity up to 110L
- Black gloss enamelled 3 burner gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and glass lid creating additional work surface
- Black gloss enamelled sink with glass lid creating additional work surface and removable drainer
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- AL-KO Galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle and AL-KO Euro overun device with two-way assisted handbrake
- Balanced wheels for even wear and better fuel consumption
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- No-Screws’ Fully-bonded SoLiD awning rails
- LED Awning light
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- Reinforced step on hitch cover making windows easier to clean
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets – more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Full height, high gloss, stone chip resistant front panel (lightweight composite) with single panoramic opening window
- Full height high gloss rear panel with road lights
- Extra large gas locker compartment for 2 gas bottles, with fitted gas regulator
- Side marker lights
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman built cabinetry with traditional dove-tailed drawers, curved ‘Quiet-Close’ overhead lockers with positive locking and co-ordinating flush-fit kitchen units in ‘Fantasie Mink’ with chrome feature
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- Luxurious ‘Shoreditch’ upholstery in ‘Mango’ with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with co-ordinating scatter cushions and bolsters as standard.
- Rapid heat up 8L Whale water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out