£17,303 (Price includes optional extra SE Pack AL-KO AKS stabiliser, alloy wheels, steel spare wheel &
Carrier and CD player with speakers & MP3 connectivity, wheel lock receptor – £469 and factory fitted built in microwave – £190)
Xplore is the most innovative lightweight value caravan range available today. The multi-award-winning range features layouts that are both unique and exclusive – and some of the very lightest caravans in the UK. Every model is compact and easy-to-tow with virtually any car, yet the Xplore’s diminutive size belies the spacious and ingenious storage within.
The Xplore range boasts features and specification to outclass its competitors, yet comes at a very affordable price … no wonder the Xplore is synonymous with exceptional value for money.
All Xplore caravans are fully-bonded using SoLiD Construction. This industry-leading structural bonding is proven to be Strong, Light and Dry and is backed by a 10 Year Body Integrity and Water Ingress Warranty.
The Xplore Range is built on AL-KO chassis and running gear
All Xplore models have been awarded Grade III Thermal Insulation for safe and comfortable touring in all weather conditions.
5745mm / 18'10"
7380mm / 24'3"
2180mm / 7'2"
1335kgs / 26.28cwt
1159kgs / 22.81cwt
Blackhorse Hire Purchase Representative Example:
|Deposit / Part Exchange||£1000.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£16,303.00|
|Purchase Fee (included in the Final Payment)||£10.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£24,353.20|
|118 Monthly Payments||£194.61|
|Duration of Agreement||120 Months|
|Representative APR||7.9% APR|
|Interest Rate (fixed)||7.62%|
- 4kW Space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas or electric with quiet night-time setting – internally ducted heating throughout including bathrooms (*304 and 422 models are 2Kw)
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for guaranteed all weather comfort
- 6’5” Headroom
- Retractable bed to 554, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort, with Argentum, which has anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology. This class-leading mattress construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in Winter and cool in Summer. (Xplore fixed bed models)
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Combination oven and grill
- Dometic curved-door fridge freezer with large storage capacity up to 110L
- Black gloss enamelled 3 burner gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and glass lid creating additional work surface
- Black gloss enamelled sink with glass lid creating additional work surface and removable drainer
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- AL-KO Galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle and AL-KO Euro overun device with two-way assisted handbrake
- Balanced wheels for even wear and better fuel consumption
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- No-Screws’ Fully-bonded SoLiD awning rails
- LED Awning light
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- Reinforced step on hitch cover making windows easier to clean
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets – more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Full height, high gloss, stone chip resistant front panel (lightweight composite) with single panoramic opening window
- Full height high gloss rear panel with road lights
- Extra large gas locker compartment for 2 gas bottles, with fitted gas regulator
- Side marker lights
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman built cabinetry with traditional dove-tailed drawers, curved ‘Quiet-Close’ overhead lockers with positive locking and co-ordinating flush-fit kitchen units in ‘Fantasie Mink’ with chrome feature
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- Luxurious ‘Shoreditch’ upholstery in ‘Mango’ with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with co-ordinating scatter cushions and bolsters as standard.
- Rapid heat up 8L Whale water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out