£42,000 (Retail new inc extras £46,500) Ex Hire Available End October
We will be updating our Motorhome fleet yearly to ensure each motorhome hire benefits from a luxurious new motorhome. We will be selling this 2018 Elddis Autoquest 185 motorhome at a discounted price to make room for the new 2019 vehicles. This is a 2018 model on a 67 plate, registered 20 November 2017. This motorhome will be fully serviced and checked before sale, to make sure it is in ‘as new’ condition.
We can take a deposit of £700 on this motorhome and hold it until it comes off hire at the end of the season, at this time we will arrange with you to come in for a final inspection before agreeing to purcase it.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDED:
- Lux pack – including air conditioning, passenger airbag, cruise control
- Winter pack – tank heaters for fresh and waste water plus fridge vent covers
- Microwave oven
- Dometic Perfectview rear view system
- Fitted Flat Screen 16inch 12v TV/DVD combi
- Upgraded Tracker locate premium stolen vehicle recovery service providing pinpoint accuracy using both Tracker unique and patented technology and Tracker’s UK wide police partnership, as well as 24/7 alert monitoring via the TRACKER Control DeskView your vehicle online in real time using the secure My TRACKER website. With My TRACKER you can also plan routes, set up alerts and get a host of other information about your journeys.TRACKER Locate features:
- Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks
- The combination of 3 methods of location tracking (VHF, GSM and GPS) provides Europe wide coverage
- Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device
- In-built motion sensors to identify unauthorised movement
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces
- Full access to the My TRACKER website
- The TRACKER Mesh Network for even faster and more accurate tracking and location
- Access to TRACKER Touch app
The Autoquest 185 low-line motorhome offers the luxury of a fixed single beds, a luxurious rear bathroom and lots of lounging space, with additional fold-out travel seats so four can travel in safety. This layout is the perfect option for two or four!
Elddis’s best-selling Autoquest is now built on a low-line chassis – delivering the range’s multi-award attributes in an even more practical package!
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130bhp BlueHDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with six speed gear box and new Euro 6 engine with reduced emissions
The Autoquest Range, unlike most other motorhomes, is built on a standard Peugeot chassis, which we do not modify. Keeping the integrity of the Peugeot chassis gives the Autoquest unrivalled driving qualities.
This coachbuilt range is designed and engineered to the most exacting of standards, combining over 50 years of heritage with ultra-modern features and stylish comfort.
The Autoquest has everything you need in a motorhome – plus lots of home comforts – all at an affordable price.
It’s easy to see why this is Britain’s best-selling motorhome!
Peugeot BlueHDi Euro 6 engine
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130bhp HDi Turbo Diesel
All models have low-level chassis with sleek sports styling, including all-new exterior design and streamline over-cab
New style habitation door with window and flyscreen
Low-level entrance step for easier access
4KW Space-saving Whale heating- runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges
Fixed bed mattresses come with lightweight, but supersupportive OZIO core and new soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
Domestic size separate oven and grill with spark ignition, and dedicated pan storage cupboard
3 burner black enamel gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
Fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
Spare wheel and tyre
DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
Exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets – more than any other motorhome manufacturer
‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman-built ‘Anti-Rattle’ cabinetry with handcrafted dovetailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two-tone ‘Fantasie Mink’ flush-fit kitchen units with chrome inset detail
Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
Peugeot wheel trims (with new Alloy wheel option available)
100L Underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system (Autoquest 115 has 80L tank)
70L Underslung waste water tank (Autoquest 115 has 40L tank)
Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
Whale Duo Control combination controller
‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish (exc 155)
Domestic style bathroom door with high quality privacy lock