£14,403 (Price includes optional extra SE Pack AL-KO AKS stabiliser, alloy wheels, steel spare wheel & carrier and CD player with speakers & MP3 connectivity, wheel lock receptor) – £469 and factory fitted built in microwave – £190
The Xplore 304 offers 4 berths but is equally suited for couples who require just a little extra interior space. At just 1043kgs MTPLM, the Xplore 304 is the lightest 4 berth caravan built in the UK. Xplore is the most innovative lightweight value caravan range available today. All Xplore models have been awarded Grade III Thermal Insulation for safe and comfortable touring in all weather conditions.
3800mm / 12'6"
5540mm / 18'2"
2180mm / 7'2"
Every model is compact and easy-to-tow with virtually any car, yet the Xplore’s diminutive size belies the spacious and ingenious storage within.
The Xplore range boasts features and specification to outclass its competitors, yet comes at a very affordable price … no wonder the Xplore is synonymous with exceptional value for money.
All Xplore caravans are fully-bonded using SoLiD Construction. This industry-leading structural bonding is proven to be Strong, Light and Dry and is backed by a 10 Year Body Integrity and Water Ingress Warranty.
- 4kW Space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas or electric with quiet night-time setting – internally ducted heating throughout including bathrooms (*304 and 422 models are 2Kw)
- 6’5” Headroom
- Exterior access battery box with mains electric inlet (Battery not included)
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Combination oven and grill
- Dometic curved-door fridge freezer with large storage capacity up to 110L
- Black gloss enamelled 3 burner gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and glass lid creating additional work surface
- Black gloss enamelled sink with glass lid creating additional work surface and removable drainer
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- AL-KO Galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle and AL-KO Euro overun device with two-way assisted handbrake
- Balanced wheels for even wear and better fuel consumption
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- No-Screws’ Fully-bonded SoLiD awning rails
- LED Awning light
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- Reinforced step on hitch cover making windows easier to clean
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets – more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Full height, high gloss, stone chip resistant front panel (lightweight composite) with single panoramic opening window
- Full height high gloss rear panel with road lights
- Extra large gas locker compartment for 2 gas bottles, with fitted gas regulator
- Side marker lights
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman built cabinetry with traditional dove-tailed drawers, curved ‘Quiet-Close’ overhead lockers with positive locking and co-ordinating flush-fit kitchen units in ‘Fantasie Mink’ with chrome feature
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- Luxurious ‘Shoreditch’ upholstery in ‘Mango’ with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with co-ordinating scatter cushions and bolsters as standard.
- Rapid heat up 8L Whale water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out