£16,034 Price includes optional extra SE Pack
Quite simply the best value caravan on the market with twin fixed single beds, class-leading specification and a spacious end bathroom on a lightweight single axle chassis. The Xplore 574 offers this popular layout at the lowest price point available in the UK.
Xplore SE pack (AL-KO AKS stabiliser, alloy wheels, steel spare wheel & carrier and CD player with MP3 connectivity, wheel lock receptor) – £440
- Xplore is the most innovative lightweight value caravan range available today.
- The multi-award-winning range features layouts that are both unique and exclusive – and some of the very lightest caravans in the UK.
- Every model is compact and easy-to-tow with virtually any car, yet the Xplore’s diminutive size belies the spacious and ingenious storage within.
- The Xplore range boasts features and specification to outclass its competitors, yet comes at a very affordable price … no wonder the Xplore is synonymous with exceptional value for money.
- All Xplore caravans are fully-bonded using SoLiD Construction. This industry-leading structural bonding is proven to be Strong, Light and Dry and is backed by a 10 Year Body Integrity and Water Ingress Warranty.
- Exterior access battery box with mains electric inlet (battery not included)
- The Xplore Range is built on AL-KO chassis and running gear
- All Xplore models have been awarded Grade III Thermal Insulation for safe and comfortable touring in all weather conditions.
- 4kW Space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas or electric with quiet night-time setting – internally ducted heating throughout including bathrooms (* 304 model is 2Kw)
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for guaranteed all weather comfort
- 6’5” Headroom
- Retractable bed to 554, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort. This class-leading mattress construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in Winter and cool in Summer. (Xplore fixed bed models)
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Combination oven and grill
- Dometic curved-door fridge freezer with large storage capacity up to 110L
- Black gloss enamelled 3 burner gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and glass lid creating additional work surface
- Black gloss enamelled sink with glass lid creating additional work surface and removable drainer
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- AL-KO Galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle and AL-KO Euro overun device with two-way assisted handbrake
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- No-Screws’ Fully-bonded SoLiD awning rails
- LED Awning light
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- Reinforced step on hitch cover making windows easier to clean
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to SIX 230V sockets – more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Full height, high gloss, stone chip resistant front panel (lightweight composite) with single panoramic opening window
- Full height high gloss rear panel with road lights
- Extra large gas locker compartment for 2 gas bottles, with fitted gas regulator
- Side marker lights
- ‘Marone’ craftsman built cabinetry with traditional dove-tailed drawers, curved ‘Quiet-Close’ overhead lockers with positive locking and co-ordinating flush-fit ‘Fantasie Brushed’ kitchen units with chrome feature
- Luxurious ‘Byblos’ upholstery with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with co-ordinating scatter cushions and bolsters as standard.
- Durable ‘Mineral Crème’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- Rapid heat up 8L Whale water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out